The Department of Labor (DOL) released new model forms for requesting FMLA leave and notifying employees of their rights:
- Eligibility & Rights and Responsibilities Notice, Form WH-381
- Designation Notice, Form WH-382
- Certification for Employee’s Serious Health Condition, WH-380-E
- Certification for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition, WH-380-F
- Certification for Qualifying Exigency, WH-384
- Military Caregiver, Leave of Current Servicemember, WH-385
- Military Caregiver, Leave of a Veteran, WH-385-V
Employers are free to use these forms or create their own that are similar in the information requested and in the notification of basic FMLA rights and obligations.
The DOL has not, however, released forms for FFCRA family or sick leave related to COVID-19, which remains available to employees through 12/31/20 who work at employers with less than 500 employees.